2022 Intention to Give
Poverty. Unemployment. Inequality. Education. Division. Destruction of creation.
For over 140 years, First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) has been changing lives, giving hope, and empowering people with God's love and grace. Your support is vital to our church and its mission to be a movement for wholeness in a fragmented world! We believe that God will, once again, provide manna in the wilderness during this important time to be Christ's body in the world. We hope that you will support our efforts to create beauty in the ways of Jesus in Colorado Springs and around the world!
We invite you to share with us how you can contribute to our ministries! This information helps us prepare our "Plan for Mission and Ministry in 2022" and beyond.
How Can You Help?
· This year, in the interest of saving time, paper, and money, we are once again offering the opportunity for you to make your "intention to give" online through this form. Your answers will be securely and confidentially transmitted.
· If you prefer a more traditional paper form, those will be available at FCC's Information Desk (and paper copies will be mailed to those without email).
· Even if you do not choose to make an "intention to give," we hope that you'll commit to praying for your church, its leaders, and staff in the coming year.
· You can also choose not to make a financial commitment, but note that you intend to continue to give as you are able.
· We are asking each person to participate in one of our ministries. Please check where you would like to serve. We will contact you about ways you can serve alongside others at our church in the coming year!
· Finally, plan to participate in worship on Sunday, November 7, when we will bless and give thanks for these commitments.
First Christian Church
© First Christian Church